ChatGPT is a database of information that you can access simply by chatting with it.
You ask a question and ChatGPT answers it.
Why should you use ChatGPT?
- ChatGPT answers your questions chat-style with Artificial Intelligence
- You can simply “communicate” in Dutch
- The chatbot gives you clear answers back in Dutch
- You have privacy – the conversations are not stored (according to OpenAI at the moment)
- You can continue to ask questions – you can supplement the questions and answers
Yeah but, I already have Google, right?
Google is of course the most well-known and best search engine for websites, but ChatGPT offers advantages that Google does not currently offer. See some points below.
|Remembers multiple questions & answers
|Remembers 1 question at a time
|Does not show advertising responses yet
|Displays advertising as first results
|Keeps conversations anonymous
|Uses your search results commercially
|Understands your questions through AI
|Does not yet use AI to help you
|Cannot yet be influenced like Google
|Can be influenced with SEO
|Can correct data from you
|Has many more services such as maps
|Can help you code
|Can’t correct code
|Is not live, or up to date
|Is live, up-to-date with latest news etc.
Is ChatGPT that much better than Google?
Well, right now it offers many advantages that Google does not yet have. With that, ChatGPT can be a nice addition, a custom help want – custom answers.