As a security expert for WordPress websites, it can sometimes take longer than expected. Finding one line of code among more than 700,000 lines of unique code that a typical WordPress website contains is quite a challenge.
But occasionally, you come across something in the middle of the night that you think, “I must share this!”
That’s exactly the case with this Anti Malware plugin that takes a lot of work off your hands:
- Automatically removes known backdoors
- Blocks SoakSoak and other exploits of the Revolution Slider
- Protects wp-login against brute force attempts
- Updates Timthumb if it has outdated versions
- Provides the option for a quick one-click scan
- Allows you to check all .htaccess files with one click for redirects, etc.
- Performs checks on dozens of server directories with one click
While this plugin is not an all-in-one solution against hackers and scripts, it is a useful tool to quickly scan the website for various malware scripts, backdoors, and .htaccess files.
If you landed on this article because you are looking for solutions for a hacked website, don’t make it too difficult for yourself and let WPbeveiligen clean and secure your WordPress website. That will save you many sleepless nights.