Destroying your WordPress is not that difficult; we’ll teach you how to do it in 10 steps:
- Install as many plugins as possible; the more, the better. And never update them!
- Use your first name as the username for logging in.
- Choose your domain name as your password with some numbers.
- Try out various themes and keep them all.
- If you find comments with strange links on your site, log in and click on them!
- Share your FTP credentials with everyone on a forum! (Yes, it really happens…)
- Never update WordPress.
- Don’t use any antivirus on your computer and click YES on every internet popup.
- Let a teenager install your website because they know a lot about Windows!
- Choose the cheapest web host; the one for 1 euro per month must have an up-to-date server, right?
It may seem exaggerated, but we encounter these above 10 points on a daily basis.
Learn from it and avoid these mistakes!